Bio-Works is expanding its focus on supporting our customers and we are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to cover the DACH region. The work involves external customer visits and sales support for our Bioprocess Chromatography Products. The work consists of managing sales activity in the assigned region with expectations to meet or exceed sales budget for the region.
The task is to match appropriate Bio-Works product solutions to the particular purification challenge that our customers have, through an understanding of our products and through communication with customers.
Good operational organization and customer relationship management are important skills for this position. Previous experience in sales to the biopharmaceutial market required.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with accounts in the region through in-person visits on a regular basis
- Support customer projects by providing product and application information via product presentations (in person and via web)
- Attend and support Bio-Works participation at trade shows and professional conferences
- Use Sales Navigator and LinkedIn to connect with new customers
- Use HubSpot to manage customer sales opportunities and advance projects through deal stage and close new business
- BSc or similar in biological/chemical science or engineering
- Working knowledge of chromatographic processes from lab to production scale up
- Greater than three years’ experience selling bioprocess products to pharma/biotech market
- Ability to travel within your specified geographic region (>50% travel) as well as to periodic nationwide/ international sales meetings and tradeshows
- Able to work independently and communicate field activities to regional office
- Excellent communication skills to serve and understand the customer requirements, including use of digital platforms (e.g. Zoom, Teams) to conduct customer meetings
- Effective writing skills to communicate technical and commercial information to meet customer needs
About the job: Level: Entry/ Middle
Job functions: Sales
Start time: As soon as possible
Employment type: Full-time
Fluency in German and English are required.
Bio-Works was founded 2006 and is based in Uppsala, Sweden. We develop, produce and deliver innovative agarose based products to industry and research organizations in the Life Science field. Our business focus is on marketing and sales of products for the purification of peptides, proteins and other biomolecules in markets with fast growth. Many of the employees have long experience from the biotechnology industry and knowledge about the development of high performance purification products. Our knowledge and experience in this field has made it possible to develop a strong product portfolio with very high performance regarding yield and purity, which is important both in research applications and in industrial production. We are in an exciting development phase as a company and envision a very exciting future.